HealthNET provides integrated professional services in process redesign and IT. We approach all aspects of information systems work with a methodology to identify and design processes that are efficient and take advantage of computer systems.
Operations Management & Process Redesign
- Strategic Planning. We help our clients to make practical system plans that directly support high-level and department business goals and objectives.
- Systems Selection. We focus client teams on workflow, functionality and IT design, rather than RFP volume. Vendor-independence for objectivity.
- Contracting. Getting the right goods at the best price is our motto. Our contract position papers address business and IT aspects; and our design analysis ensures complete buy lists.
- Implementation & Conversion. We coach client teams, and where needed provide direct help on all implementation areas: planning, project management, system designs, set-up, testing, data conversions and conversion planning.
- Mergers, Consolidations, Integration. Our IT consolidation work is oftentimes a vanguard for integration of organizational cultures.
HealthNET combines operational analysis and process redesign with our information system work. This diversity and synergy results in a practical implementation of improved methods, efficient staffing, and controlled costs.
- Readiness & Clinical Process Redesign. A Readiness Assessment conducted prior to your implementation will give your organization an accurate tool to see whether your organization is
prepared for advanced clinical implementations. In conjunction with the readiness assessment, Workflow Analysis & Process Redesign is crucial
to the preparation, implementation and realization of successfully implementing any advanced clinical system.
- Patient Access and Revenue Enhancement. We take an integrated view across departments to redesign patient scheduling, registration, billing and collection functions to improve patient flow, reduce waiting time, improve patient satisfaction, and enhance the revenue stream and reduce bad debt.
- Medical Records/ HIM. Our considerable experience in medical records/HIM has helped clients in streamlining operational procedures, analyzing transcription services and costs, and staffing.
- Impact Analysis and Benefits Realization. We relate IT investments to benefits realization by identifying goals up front.
- Operational Reviews. Our operational reviews can address major functions and departments, and look at process flow, policies and procedures, staffing and scheduling, equipment and supplies, organizational and management structure, and costs.
- Compliance. We assist clients in planning, assessing, and developing policies and procedures to ensure accreditation (JCAHO) and regulatory (HIPAA) compliance.